PACT, INC. Facebook Link PACT, INC. Linkedin PACT, INC. Twitter Link
Guardian Services
Trust Services
Case Management Services
Service Area
Attorney List
Download Brochure
Investment Policy




Do you charge for an initial meeting?

There is no charge for the initial call and intake meeting up to two hours of time.  After that, our standard charge applies for meetings, court appearances, etc.

Can I still be involved in my family member’s life after you are appointed guardian or trustee?

Yes, although we will have the legal responsibility for specific guardian and trustee decisions, we welcome your involvement in your family member’s life.  We will be glad to consult with you and have you as part of the team in ensuring the best possible service is given to the person with a disability.

How do you invest the money in the trusts you oversee?

We take our role in money management very seriously.  Since we are not professional financial managers, this task is delegated to a variety of experienced professionals. Our Investment Policy will provide you with more detail.

When can I reach you?

Our offices are open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.  We also maintain a 24 hour answering service for after-hours calls and emergencies by calling 630-960-9700.

What kind of reports do you provide?

There are a number of reports that we produce.  For the courts we present an annual accounting of the estate and report of person.  These will always be provided to interested family members.  As trustee we are more than happy to send out reports detailing our activities and financial work to anyone indicated in the trust.  When working as advocate we can arrange to produce advocacy reports detailing the scope of our work.

How often do you have contact with your customers?

That will depend on a number of factors.  The terms of your service agreement will specify how often we see someone.  As guardian of person we will visit as often as is necessary to ensure the well-being of the individual we are serving.  When serving as trustee we do not usually make many visits to the beneficiary, but are always available for calls when expenditures are needed.  If an expenditure seems questionable, we will not hesitate to make any visit needed to verify the need.

What if I want to terminate services?

If you have signed a service agreement with us, you can terminate services at any time with only 30 days notice.  When serving as guardian or trustee we must follow the requirements of the law in terminating services.

Can we meet in my home?

Yes, our regular service area includes all of northeastern Illinois.  We are also able to work with persons in other parts of the country depending on the scope of the work.

What if I have more questions?

Please email us at

Home DayOne PACT Facts Programs Support DayOne PACT Events Contact Us

©2003-2017 DayOne PACT • All Rights Reserved


750 Warrenville Rd.
Suite 300
Lisle, IL 60532
Voice: 630-960-9700
TDD: 331-481-4347

1551 East Fabyan Parkway
Geneva, IL 60134
Voice: 630-879-2277
TDD: 630-879-2795